How China's Biggest Edtech Unicorn Yuanfudao Keeps High-Speed Growth?

Since founded in 2012, despite some useless efforts, it seems that Yuanfudao has always taken the right path whenever making a critical decision.

By Rachel Ren

Jun. 28, 2020

Multinationals Challenged: Chinese practices can benefit all companies

How one multinational nutrition and wellness company is bringing its Chinese insights to tame the coronavirus.


Jun. 17, 2020

Chinese recovery is going to look "very impressive" with a growth of 5-6 percent quarter on quarter in April-June.

world-leading breastfeeding promoter Medela is a Swiss company found in 1961. Promoting breastfeeding for all mothers around the world has always been the mission and vision of Medela. More than 50 years research the products of Medela cover many fields including high-end milk pump, pregnancy underwear, pregnancy care, milk storage, antiseptic and knowledge service. Medela is always a good choice for both domestic and international mothers.

As China's consumption market continues to diversify, how to capture the emerging consumer groups and better grasp the future growth momentum of consumption has become a primary problem faced by brands and retailers. Nielsen released report on the Rising of China Single Economy. The report finds that as the number of single people continues to grow, their consumption power cannot be underestimated, which spurs new consumption.

Vincent Van Gogh once said: I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people. The world is beautiful because of love; life is blessed because of love; the soul of the human is wealthy because of love. Breastfeeding is the most direct and original method of love for the human being.

80 percent of livestreaming purchases in 2019 happened on Taobao Live, the first livestream e-commerce channel in China. The other 20 percent is shared by short video platforms Douyin and Kuaishou, which joined the game later.

Now many of those businesses have gone online to clear their stock over the past two weeks during the second annual Brand and Quality Online Shopping Festival.

Global economy may experience four types of recession

By Zhang Yuying

Apr. 24, 2020

The spread of COVID-19 has had a tremendous impact on the global economy in an astonishingly short period of time. The Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund, Kristalina Georgieva, warned that the world faces "a recession at least as bad as during the global financial crisis, or worse."

V, U, W or L? No, these are not answers to a word puzzle or some obscure form of cryptography, but symbols to describe how the current global downturn, expected to be far worse than during the financial crisis of the late 2000s, might evolve. Each letter represents how the trajectory of GDP would appear on a graph.

Want Baby Market Insider's email newsletter?

Find Us At:

Copyright ©2020 All rights reserved.  | 京ICP备12043030号-8